Self User Registration
Now sign up for CSB Internet Banking and Mobile Banking services at your ease and convenience in a few hassle free steps.
Using this service you can:
Please ensure the following are at hand before you proceed:
If your contact details have not been updated, please visit your nearest branch to update these KYC details before you register for internet and mobile banking services.
This facility is available only for individual account holders. Non-individual/ corporate account holders are requested to visit their nearest CSB Branch to register or downloadÂ CRF- 1A ( individuals) orÂ CRF-1BÂ (corporates) & submitÂ the duly filled application forms at your CSB Branch.
Read and Accept the â€˜Terms and Conditionsâ€™ given below to proceed.
Self User Creation â€“ Terms and Condition
1. Online Registration: If you wish to apply for Net/Mobile Banking Services of Catholic Syrian Bank online, kindly read the Terms and Conditions herein. The act of clicking "I Agree" button on the Bank's web page hosting terms and conditions herein amounts to you signing an agreement with Catholic Syrian Bank Ltd Net/Mobile Banking Services and consent to abide by the terms and conditions. The Net/Mobile Banking Services will be extended only to the customer who is agreeing for the Terms and Conditions herein.
a. Definitions: In this document the following words and phrases have the meaning set against them unless the context indicates otherwise:
b. Bank refers to The Catholic Syrian Bank Limited, a banking company incorporated in India and having its Registered Office at â€˜CSB Bhavanâ€™, P.B. No. 502, St. Mary's College Road, Thrissur - 680 020, Kerala, India, including any branch/office thereof. The term includes the successors and assigns of The Catholic Syrian Bank Limited.
The Catholic Syrian Bank Internet/Mobile Banking is the Bank's Alternate Channel Services, offering the following facilities to the User: Fund Transfer between accounts Balance enquiry, IMPS, statement of account, and request for issue of cheque book, view personal account information and other facilities as the Bank may decide to provide from time to time.
c. User refers to any person/entity who has an account with the Bank and who has been authorized by the Bank to avail of The Catholic Syrian Bank Internet/Mobile Banking, and in case of online registration, it specifically denotes Individual account holders with active ATM Debit card mapped to their CSB account only.
d. Account refers to the User's Savings and/or Current Account and/or Fixed Deposit and/or Cash Credit Account and/or Depository Account and/or any other type of account so designated by the Bank to be covered under the Catholic Syrian Bank Internet/Mobile Banking facility.
e. Terms refer to terms and conditions for use of The Catholic Syrian Bank Internet/Mobile Banking as detailed in this document.
f. Mobile Phone number shall mean the Mobile number that has been used by the customer to register for the Internet/Mobile Banking facility.
g. Application shall mean the Bankâ€™s Internet/Mobile Banking application which will be used by the customer to access Internet/Mobile Banking services
h. Password shall mean the Login & Transaction passwords in case of Internet Banking and MPIN in case of Mobile banking for using the respective channel Services
i. NBS shall mean Internet banking services and MBS shall mean Mobile banking services for the sake of brevity
2. Applicability of terms: These terms form the contract between the User and the Bank. By applying for The Catholic Syrian Bank NBS/MBS online and accessing the service, the User acknowledges and accepts these terms. These terms will be in addition and not in derogation of the terms and conditions relating to any account of the User and/or the respective product or the service provided by the Bank unless otherwise specifically stated.
NBS/MBS of the Bank shall be governed by such terms and conditions as amended by the Bank from time to time.
By availing NBS/MBS, the customer thereby
i. Confirms and undertakes having read and understood the Terms and Conditions for the usage and Charges applicable (if any) for the Net/Mobile Banking Service
ii. Agrees on his/her own behalf, or as the mandate holder on behalf of the joint account holders, and will adhere to all the terms /conditions of opening/applying/availing/maintaining/operating (as applicable) for usage of the Net/Mobile Banking service of The Catholic Syrian Bank Limited as may be in force from time to time.
iii. Further authorizes The Catholic Syrian Bank Limited to debit his/her Account(s) towards any Charges for Net/Mobile Banking Service.
iv. Accepts that all the particulars and information to be provided in this self user creation module (and all documents referred or provided therewith) is true, correct, complete and up-to-date in all respects and neither the user nor the other joint account holders have withheld any information.
v. Agrees and undertakes to provide any further information that The Catholic Syrian Bank Limited may require from time to time.
vi. Authorizes The Catholic Syrian Bank Limited to make references and enquiries, which the bank considers necessary in respect of or in relation to information in this application/further applications.
vii. Agrees and authorizes The Catholic Syrian Bank Limited to exchange, share or part with all the information, data or documents relating to his/her application to other Banks/Financial Institutions/Credit Bureaus/Agencies/Statutory Bodies/such other persons as The Catholic Syrian Bank Limited may deem necessary or appropriate as may be required for use or processing of the said information/data by such persons or furnishing of the processed information/data/products thereof to other Banks/Financial Institutions/credit providers/users registered with such persons and shall not hold The Catholic Syrian Bank Limited liable for use of this information
Usage of Facility: By accepting the terms and conditions on the self user creation page while registering for the facility online, the customer:
i. Agrees to use the NBS/MBS for financial and non-financial transactions offered by the Bank from time to time.
ii. Irrevocably authorizes the Bank to debit the Bank Accounts which have been enabled for NBS/MBS for all transactions/services undertaken using Net banking passwords/MPIN.
iii. Authorizes the Bank to map the account number, mobile phone number for the smooth operation of NBS/MBS offered by Bank and to preserve the mapping record in its own server or server of any other third party and to use such data at its discretion for providing/enhancing further banking/technology products that it may offer.
iv. Agrees that he/she is aware and accepts that NBS/MBS offered by the Bank will enable him/her to transact using Net banking passwords/MPIN within the limit prescribed by the Bank and will be deemed as Bonafide transaction.
v. Agrees that the transactions originated using the NBS/mobile phones are non retractable as these are instantaneous/real time.
vi. Understands and explicitly agrees that Bank has the absolute and unfettered right to revise the prescribed ceilings from time to time which will be binding upon him/her.
vii. Agrees to use the facility on NBS platform/mobile phone properly and validly registered in his/her name only with the Mobile Service Provider and undertakes to use the Facility only through mobile number which has been used to register for the Facility.
viii. Agrees that The Catholic Syrian Bank limited reserves the right to retain the application forms, and the documents provided therewith, including photographs, and will not return the same to the user.
ix. Agrees that while the Information Technology Act , 2000 prescribes that a subscriber may authenticate an electronic record by affixing his digital signature which has been given legal recognition under the Act, the Bank is authenticating the customer by using Net banking passwords for NBS and Mobile Number, MPIN for MBS or any other method decided at the discretion of the Bank which may not be recognized under the IT Act, 2000 for authentication of electronic records and this is acceptable and binding to the customer and hence the customer is solely responsible for maintenance of the secrecy and confidentiality of the Net banking passwords/MPIN without any liability to the Bank.
3. a) Application for The Catholic Syrian Bank Internet/Mobile Banking: The Bank may extend The Catholic Syrian Bank Internet/Mobile Banking facility to select customers at its discretion. The User would need to be a current legal Internet/mobile phone user or have access to the Internet/mobile phone connectivity and knowledge of how the Internet/mobile phone works. Upon successfully completing the registration online and upon receipt of online request and upon successful verification by CSB Phone banking team and subject to the satisfaction of the eligibility criteria notified by the Bank, from time to time as well as on compliance of all process/procedures as laid down by the Bank from time to time, access shall be provided by the Bank at its discretion through The Catholic Syrian Bank Internet/Mobile Banking. The User shall not attempt or permit others to attempt accessing the account information stored in the Bankâ€™s computers through any means other than The Catholic Syrian Bank Internet/Mobile Banking. The User shall not attempt or permit others to attempt accessing the account information stored in the Bank's computers which does not relate to his or its account and/or for illegal and improper purposes which, if done and proved so, will be liable for action under the appropriate law and withdrawal of the facility enjoyed.
b) Instructions: All instructions for operating The Catholic Syrian Bank Internet/Mobile Banking facility shall be given to the User online in the manner indicated by the Bank. The User is also responsible for the accuracy and authenticity of the instructions so provided to the Bank and the same shall be considered to be sufficient to operate The Catholic Syrian Bank Internet/Mobile Banking facility. The Bank shall not be required to independently verify the instructions and the instruction once given is effective unless countermanded by further instructions, within a short span of time. The Bank shall have no liability if it does not or is unable to stop or prevent the implementation of the initial instructions.
4. Eligibility: Access to register for Channel services (NBS/MBS) online will be provided only to individuals having a KYC compliant, operative account with mobile number and email updated properly in CSBâ€™s records. In case of other accounts like Joint/corporate/company, this online registration facility is not made available and have to visit their nearest CSB branch and submit necessary CRF/AOF and supporting documents as the case maybe.
5. Security: The Bank shall take all reasonable care to ensure the security of and prevent unauthorized access to The Catholic Syrian Bank Internet/Mobile Banking service using technology reasonably available to the Bank.
6. Software: The Bank will advise from time to time the Internet/Mobile software such as browsers, which are required for using The Catholic Syrian Bank Internet/Mobile Banking. There will be no obligation on the Bank to support all the versions of these Internet/Mobile software. The User shall upgrade his/her software, hardware and the operating systems at his cost from time to time and the Bank shall be under no obligation to support the software, hardware, operating systems of the User and that the same shall be the sole responsibility of the User. The Bank will not be responsible if Bankâ€™s mobile banking application is not compatible with/does not work on the mobile handset of the Customer.
7. User credentials â€“ User ID and Passwords : The User accepts and unconditionally agrees to the following:
Upon approval of the userâ€™s online application, he/she will be allotted a Login ID instantly. Login ID/user ID is common for