Loan against Property – CSB property encash
|Eligible borrowers||Individuals (Resident & NRI), Firms, Companies, Societies etc|
|Purpose||Any legally permitted purpose|
|Loan Amount||Maximum upto Rs 5 crore|
|Tenure||Maximum upto 15 years|
|Nature of facility||Term loan|
|Security||Land with or without building- Residential / Commercial. (Agricultural land will not be taken as security).|
1. 60% of the market value of residential building / flat.
2. 55% of the market value for other properties.
3. 75% of the market value for existing housing loan customers of CSB (2nd charge)
The above is subject to loan eligibility as per financials.
1. Latest salary slip / certificate
2. Latest IT Return / Form 16
3. Latest bank statement – 6 months
1. Latest ITR with computation for the last 3 years & financials
2. Latest bank statement – 6 months
1. Latest salary slip OR certificate attested by Embassy / Employer along with operating international bank account wherein the salary is getting credited.
2. Employment Contract
a.Valid work Permit
b.Copy of Visa stamped on Passport with entry / exit seal.
c.A brief profile of the employer
1. Evidence of income (financials) duly attested by Sponsor
2. Operating international bank account and NRE Bank account statement for the last six months.
3. A brief profile of employer