Submitted by csb1234bank on Mon, 02/22/2016 - 10:10
- Reinvestment deposit scheme. Interest accrues both on the principal and the interest thereon.
- Minimum amount for opening the account is Rs.100/- Accounts may also be opened in odd sums.
- Deposits are accepted for a minimum period of six months for periods in multiples of three months or in incomplete quarters
- The maximum period for which term deposits are accepted is 10 years
- Nomination facility available
- Deposits accepted under Court orders
- Deposits in the names of minors for protection of minor's interest
- In case of minors, accounts can be opened in the single name of the minor under guardianship, the deposit being repayable to him/her
- In the single name of the minor under guardianship, the deposit being repayable to the guardian
- In the name of the minor, jointly with the guardian, the deposit being repayable to them jointly /former or survivor/either or survivor